This position requires an individual who is able to manage, coordinate and guide clients, providing strategic advice on an enterprise scale, while leading projects to fulfil that strategic vision. This individual coordinates a diverse team of professionals to ensure that project tasks are completed on time and within budget while engaging clients at the senior project management, executive and senior executive levels, ensuring accountability to organization strategy and objectives throughout. They are the liaison between the client and the project team, and are responsible for delivery from inception to sign-off.
· Expertise in effectively managing multiple stakeholders and developing and maintaining healthy stakeholder relationships. Proven ability to proactively resolve performance, scope, cost and schedule issues with stakeholders as they arise.
· Proven experience in ensuring accurate and timely communications to stakeholders including monitoring the communication network between the project team, and internal and external stakeholders and introducing changes where required.
· Ability to clearly define scope and compliance with overall organizational goals; to manage and monitor project performance, identify issues and opportunities early and take pre-emptive actions if required.
· Experience in developing and managing the schedule of all elements of a project including routine monitoring of performance and developing corrective action plans.
· Proven expertise in defining project quality requirements and ensuring that the right systems are in place and applied.
· Ability to provide clear and focused leadership for the project team to create a vision for project success and a strategy to fit that vision. Focus on milestone and other key project objectives achievement. Ability to provide mentoring and participate in staff performance evaluations.
· Expertise in identifying, managing and mitigating project risks and opportunities and monitoring the closure of all identified risks and opportunities.
· Sets clear objectives for the procurement of additional project resources as required. Ensures that services meet specifications and are delivered on-time and within budget.
· Produces weekly and monthly status reports that clearly highlight the status, and identify where impacts or issues pose a risk to the schedule.
Required Skills and Qualifications
· 5 -10 years proven successful project management experience for health and/or clinical related project
· PMP required
· PRINCE II certification required
· PROSCI certification desired
· Previous experience working with local health authorities required.
· Manages project team logistics.
· Capability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· Develops project documents according to standard templates, using natural language.
· The ability to effectively deal with remote teams and users.
· Experience in presenting and working with executive level stakeholders
· Expert in client management and business development